Welcome to BuildSys: ACM International Conference on Systems for Energy-Efficient Buildings, Cities, and Transportation
BuildSys is a highly selective, single track forum for researchers and practitioners working on systems' issues for energy-efficient buildings, cities, and transportation driven by networked sensing, computing, and control functions.
As such, BuildSys's scope encompasses all systems within the urban fabric, including not only buildings, but also transportation and other critical infrastructure systems that will make up smart cities of the future. BuildSys provides an ideal convergence venue for researchers across different disciplines addressing challenges facing the design, deployment, use, and fundamental limits of these systems.
- 8th BuildSys 2021, Coimbra, Portugal
- 7th BuildSys 2020, Yokohama, Japan
- 6th BuildSys 2019, New York, NY, USA
- 5th BuildSys 2018, Shenzhen, China
- 4th BuildSys 2017, Delft, The Netherlands
- 3rd BuildSys 2016, Stanford, CA, USA
- 2nd BuildSys 2015, Seoul, South Korea
- 1st BuildSys 2014, Memphis, USA
- 5th Buildsys 2013, in conjunction with ACM SenSys 2013, Rome, Italy
- 4th Buildsys 2012, in conjunction with ACM SenSys 2012, Toronto, Canada
- 3rd Buildsys 2011, in conjunction with ACM SenSys 2011, Seattle, US
- 2nd Buildsys 2010, in conjunction with ACM SenSys 2010, Zurich, CH
- 1st Buildsys 2009, in conjunction with ACM SenSys 2009, Berkeley, USA
For more information about BuildSys, please contact the general chair of the current edition available in the website.