More information on registration at Sensys and BuildSys see http://sensys.acm.org/2015/registration/
The early registration option for BuildSys 2015 and SenSys 2015 will be available until 11:59 pm PDT, October 1, 2015.
Visa Support LetterAs part of the visa application process, you may be required to include a visa support letter. To request a visa support letter, register for the conference and then email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you wish to attend (“ACM BuildSys 2015”)
- Your Registration Confirmation Number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
Visa support letters are answered in the order they are received. You will receive a PDF letter by email within 4-5 business days. Please note we do not fax visa support letters. The PDF serves as a signed electronic version of the original letter which will be mailed to your current mailing address. If you do not receive the letter by post mail on time for your visa appointment, please print out your PDF letter and take it with you.
Please note that visa support letter will only be sent to participants who have registered and paid for the conference. Should participants withdraw from the conference after the issue of visa support letter, the consulate will be notified of the withdrawal accordingly.