Visa Related Information
ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
If you need a VISA to enter the USA, refer all requests to ACM (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) for a visa support letter. Please register the conference first and allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation
ACM does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment. ACM suggests shipping the materials insured to the conference facility.