The BuildSys/SenSys 2020 Joint Doctoral Colloquium provides an opportunity for doctoral students to explore and develop their research interests in an interdisciplinary workshop, under the guidance of a panel of distinguished researchers. The Forum provides an excellent opportunity for Ph.D. students to present their dissertation research, including work in progress, to the wider embedded networked sensor systems community. This meeting offers an opportunity to share experiences with other Ph.D. students and meet with accomplished international researchers and obtain feedback from them. Accepted Ph.D Forum (Doctoral colloquium) abstracts will be included into ACM BuildSys/SenSys Digital Library.
Best Doctoral Colloquium Presentation Award: All the presenters will be eligible to compete for a best doctoral colloquium presentation award, provided that your abstract is accepted.
Free Registration: Conference registration is free this year. Please remember to register asap.
- Submission Deadline:
September 25th (Friday), 2020, 12:00 pm (Noon) - Pacific Time
October 1st (Thursday), 2020, 12:00 pm (Noon) - Pacific Time
- Notification of Acceptance:
October 10th (Saturday), 2020
- Camera Ready Deadline:
October 16th (Friday), 2020, 12:00 pm (Noon) - Pacific Time
- Doctoral Consortium Day(s):
- The paper should not exceed 2 pages.
- Submission template format should follow ACM Master Article Template (with sigconf setting, double column).
- Submissions do not need to be anonymous and should have a Ph.D. student as the sole author.
- BuildSys submission system: https://buildsys20phd.hotcrp.com/
- SenSys 2020 Doctoral Colloquium Webpage: http://sensys.acm.org/2020/dc/
REVIEW & PUBLICATION
- All publications will be peer reviewed together with their contribution to the topic of the Ph.D. forum.
- The accepted papers will be published in the SenSys 2020 adjunct proceedings, which will be included in the ACM Digital Library.
- BuildSys Organizer: Susu Xu (Stony Brook University, USA)
- SenSys Organizer: Sozo Inoue (Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan), Shijia Pan (UC Merced, USA)
- Secretary: Tahera Hossain (Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan)